Victrix products may be covered by one or more U.S. patents. Please see below to find patents associated with particular Victrix products.
· Victrix Pro AF (All Versions): U.S. Patent Numbers 10,149,033 and 10,187,715
· Victrix Pro FS (All Versions):
· U.S. Patent Numbers 10,569,162, 10,183,218, 10,272,327 and D890.846
· China Design Patent No. ZL 201830053425.8
· European Design Registration No. 004680403-0001/2/3
· Japan Design Registration No. 1,603,235
· Korea Registration Numbers 30-0973912-0001 and 30-0973912-0002
· Singapore Registered Design No. 30201906370T and 30201906371R
· Malaysia Design Registration No. MY 19-00362-0102 and MY 19-00363-0202
· Victrix Gambit Dual Core Tournament Controller: US Patent Numbers 10,874,938, 10,737,171, 10,042,435, 10,942,584 and 11,298,610
· Victrix Pro FS-12 (All Versions): Patent Pending
(Updated August 25, 2022)
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and product names of Victrix used on Victrix websites are trademarks or registered trademarks of Victrix in the U.S. and other countries.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to the text, graphics, images, and code, as well as any individual images or photographs, are copyrighted under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the exclusive property of Victrix. Any use, including any reproduction, distribution, display, or transmission of the content of this site or individual images or photographs on this site is strictly prohibited.
Victrix technology and intellectual property are ferociously protected by our really tenacious lawyers. If you become aware of any infringement of Victrix's intellectual property and would like to let us know, please email us at contact@VictrixGaming.com.